Birsa Munda Athletic Stadium, HotwarATHLETIC STADIUM
Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium is a stadium in Ranchi, India, used mostly for association football matches and for athletics. It hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2011 National Games of India. It has seating capacity of 35,000 spectators
- 9 Lane Synthetic Track
- 10 Lane 100M
- 8 Lane Warm up Track
- Media Centre for 500
- Indoor Warm up facility
- AC Conference Hall
- Seating Capacity - 35,000
- High Mast Light - 1600 Lumens
|Sports||Maintenance||Security Deposit||Electricity Charges|
|Gymnastics, Wrestling, Taekwondo||5000||10000||Rs 5000|
- *Guest House booking charges are rs 2000/day for each room.
- *Dormitory charges are Rs 2000/day upto 3 days. Beyond 3 days charges will be increased upto Rs 3000/-
- *All stadium booking are for booking period of 8hr/day. Every additonal hr of usage shall attract Rs 1000/hr
- *For events where tickets are sold or intended to genrate funds only(Sporting), JSSPS reserves the right to evaluate the proposal and act accordingly in the best interest of the society. But it can not be below Rs 50000 in any case.
- *Non - sporting events at Rs 50000 for usage of any stadium/outside venue subject to approval by JSSPS managment.
- *Catering and tent arrangament/Hall Set-up/Running of AC/Power generator shall be on extra charges as per JSSPS norms.
- *Rates are for specefic event/area where respective sports are to be played and not for the whole stadium unless the gauranteed capacity is ensured by the intended user for which special rates are applicable.
- *Electricity charges may be revised at the direction of JSSPS from time to time.
- "*The charges for booking of stadium for sports events or school or films(outside) are as follows: 1. Fro Government School - Nil, Private School - 50%.For Films: Shooting of regional films charge to be fixed Rs 25000/day and for non regional Rs 50000/day for outdoor venue. The working should specify the same details which may b veified by JSSPS"