1. Online applications are invited from both Honours Graduates and the Candidates appearing in the 3 rd Year Final Hons. Examination for the year 2019 for admission to PG courses of studies under Faculty Council (Arts etc) and Faculty Council (Science) for the Session 2019-2021. The appearing candidates will have to submit their marks of 3 rd Year Final Examination within Ten (10) days from the date of publications of Final result of the University of Burdwan failing which their Application Forms will stand cancelled. CANDIDATES WHO ARE YET TO GET THEIR FINAL RESULTS OF THIRD YEAR HONOURS EXAMINATION SHOULD KEEP THE FIELDS OF HONOURS MARKS EMPTY. THEY WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A LINK TO THEIR E-MAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER THROUGH WHICH THEY WILL BE ABLE TO INSERT THEIR HONOURS MARKS LATER.
2. APPLICATIONS OF THE CANDIDATES FAILING TO FULFIL MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF ADMISSION WILL BE REJECTED..
3. On-line application form will be available on and from 03.05.2019 to 25.05.2019 in the “Online Services” menu in the University website(www.buruniv.ac.in).
4. Payment of application fees (Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, SP and DA Category Candidates) may be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Allahabad Bank e-challan (Allahabad Bank e-challan will be generated after submission of on-line form). Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e-challan. Payer’s name or other details to be filled in, in the first page means the information related to the candidate himself or the person making payment on candidate’s behalf.
5. For any help and complaint, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org